Hi, I'm Alexander Uvizhev.
I like to build software, play music, and hang out in climbing gyms. 🙃
I dream of the ideal world that's a better place for everyone, and I try to make it real through writing in human and computer languages.
Among the things that interest me currently:
- Rust programming language and game development
- Unconditional Basic Income (UBI)
- Moral Enhancement and hence:
- Neuroscience research on empathy, emotional intelligence, perspective-taking, brainwaves, etc.
- Buddhist philosophy
- Psychedelics research
- Brain-computer interfaces
- Game theory and its use in smart contracts (e.g., on Ethereum platform) for solving the problems of social coordination and governance.
I welcome any feedback and keen to have a good conversation, so here's how you can reach out to me:
Or you can email me:
uvizhe at Gmail.